How to Get Started on Your Path to Financial Freedom
Getting started is quick and easy. If you are ready to begin, fill out the online analysis form and request a free financial analysis. Requests are always free, confidential, secure, and with no obligations.
How to Get Started: Details
- First, complete our Quick Assessment Calculator to get a rough idea of the amount of time and money you can expect to save with the 101 Financial program. Once you see the savings you can expect, you can request to have one of our Instructors contact you to walk you through the process, or you can continue online yourself and fill out our online application.
- If you would like to complete the application online, first gather-up the necessary financial information. This includes your monthly household income, information on your current balance of debts (mortgage, credit cards, etc.) such as current balance, time remaining on the debt, and interest rate, and information on your current expenses. Print out our handy worksheet to help you gather all your information.
- Complete our Free Financial Analysis. It will take you about 10 - 20 minutes to complete the online form and will give us all of the necessary information to complete your financial analysis.
- Once you have submitted your information, one of our Instructors will create a customized financial plan for you using the i101 system. Your Instructor will review your financial plan and analysis with you to be sure your questions are answered.
- Activate your i101 Membership.